Washington Township is the northwest township in Blackford County, Indiana. (Township: 24 North; Range: 10 East) The County Commissioners named the township after the first U.S. President George Washington in 1833 when it was part of Jay County. In 1838, Washington Township became part of the newly organized Blackford County.
Click to Enlarge: Map of Washtington Township →
Cities, Towns, & Unincorporated Towns
Washington Township contains these unincorporated towns, including a ghost town
The townhip contains at least nine cemeteries: