This page last modified -- Monday, 27-Jul-2015 08:36:46 PDT
Dearborn County, INGenWeb Project
Source for the following Article, The Book "History of Dearborn and Ohio Counties, Indiana".
Range: 1 west
Fractional Section 1: sold April 9, 1801, to Joseph Hayes.
Fractional Section 2: April 27, 1801, to George Crist and H. Hardin. Section 3: sold, in 1802, to Barnett Hulick.
A portion of Section 4: in 1809, to Samuel Bond, in 1812 to William Caldwell and John Howard, in 1815, to Timothy Guard.
A portion of Section 5: in 1808, to Samuel Bond; in 1809, to Thomas Townsend; in 1814, to John Ferris; in 1815, to Amos Way and Isaac Lamasters.
A portion of Section 6: in 1815, to Jacob Brasher, Leonard Chase and David Rees.
A portion of Section 8: in 1811, to Caleb Pugh; in 1815, to Enoch Pugh and David Rees; in 1817, to Jesse Laird.
A portion of Section 9: in 1808, to Samuel Bond; in 1811, to Dell Elder; in 1816, to Zebulon Pike.
A portion of Section 10: and fractional Sections 11 and 12, to Zebulon Pike; re-entered by Jesse Hunt, assignee; John Brown, December 3, 1806.
Fractional Sections 13, 14, 15: July 23, 1801, to Samuel C. Vance.
A portion of Section 17: in 1810, to David Datton; in 1812, to Adam Pate; in 1814. to George Weaver and John Dumos.
Range: 1 west.
A portion of Section 25: in 1815, to Daniel Perine; in 1831, to Thomas Brannin, Mary Muer, John Davis.
A portion of Section 34: (part in Miller Township), in 1806, to Jacob Froman, Isaac L. Masters; in 1813, to Samuel Evans; in 1814, to Stephen Ludlow.
A portion of Section 35: in 1811, to Robert Piatt, James Hayes, Job Miller, Hy Hardin; in 1804, to Thomas Miller.
Section 36: April 9, 1801, to Joseph Hayes.