DeKALB COUNTY, INDIANA GENWEB PROJECT
Being a Volunteer for DeKalb County, or any county in which you have an interest,
can be greatly rewarding. When you agree to be a volunteer, you are in essence
saying you care about your county and you are willing to help in preserving
the history of the area and the people. It is only through contributions of
your time and research that this web site can provide genealogical data to
all who visit for help with their research.
Please, visit often and contribute.
Any submissions should be in one of
the following formats
Text - Microsoft Word - Microsoft Word Table - Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet -
If you have Questions or Submissions, please email them to
Dan Terry - email@example.com
Here is a sampling of what you can do for DeKalb County:
- Do lookups in books or records you have at home.
- Do lookups from books at Libraries.
- Do lookups at area Archives, Courthouses, Churches, etc...
- Transcribe data or records that no longer is covered under copyright laws
to provide data for the general public.
- Submit Scanned or Digital Photographs of family members, tombstones, historical
buildings...the list is endless.
- Transcribe Births.
- Transcribe School Graduates.
- Transcribe Wedding Announcements.
- Transcribe Marriages.
- Transcribe Biographies.
- Transcribe Deaths.
- Transcribe Obituaries.
- Cemetery Information: Who's buried there? Do you know the History of the
- Transcribe Census Reports.
- Submit How-To information pertaining to genealogy and this county.
- Report on your Family Reunion.
- Add to the Favorite Links Page.
Page | Top
of this Page |
County, Indiana GenWeb Project | Help Wanted |
page was revised on Monday 03 January 2005 by Dan Terry firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1997-2005 by Dan Terry -
email@example.com. All Rights Reserved.