Hamilton Township Cemeteries
Gone But Not Forgotten

cemfence.gif - 1855 Bytes

The following is a list of cemeteries that once existed in Hamilton Township.

This includes places where people were interred but there are no markers,
or places where the remains were moved and reinterred in other cemeteries.

If you have more information for any of these cemeteries, please send an Email to: Gina Richardson


Unknown Cemetery

An Old Cemetery, where the graves were covered with planks, was located near the northwest corner of Indiana State Road 3 North and Royerton Road (County Road 500 North). In the Southeast corner of Section 15 in Hamilton Township. There is no visible evidence of this cemetery. This corner today is populated with residential homes a School, Ice Cream Shop and the Hamilton Twsp. Volunteer Fire Deptartment.


Unknown Cemetery

A second burial place like the one mentioned above was known to be half a mile west of Indiana State Road 3 North and Royerton Road (County Road 500 North), when Hamilton Township was first settled. In the northeast quarter of section 22 in Hamilton Township.




Return to Delaware County Cemeteries Page

Return to Delaware County INGenWeb Page

Gina Richardson - Delaware County Coordinator: richardson69@comcast.net

Delaware County INGenWeb 2006-2011 by Gina Richardson

USGENWEB NOTICE: In keeping with our policy of providing free information on the Internet, data may be used by non-commercial entities, as long as this message remains on all copied material. These electronic pages cannot be reproduced in any format for profit or other presentation.