Salem Township Cemeteries
Gone But Not Forgotten

cemfence.gif - 1855 Bytes

The following is a list of cemeteries that once existed in Salem Township.

This includes places where people were interred but there are no markers,
or places where the remains were moved and reinterred in other cemeteries.

If you have more information for any of these cemeteries, please send an Email to: Gina Richardson


Daleville Cemetery

Located at the northeast corner of Walnut Street and County Road 500 South in the town of Daleville. this cemetery is listed on the 1887 Daleville Town Plat. Burials here were removed and interred at
Saunders Cemetery.


Sam Stewart Cemetery

Located in Section 36, north of Heath Cemetery, on the Samuel Stewart farm. In 1913-1914 there were two tombstones here. Mr. Stewart and a child were removed and interred in Sunderland Cemetery. The following information is from Sunderland Cemetery.
(STEWART Samuel 04/18/1859 39y 9m 24d h/Anna Sunderland Cemetery, Salem Twp). This cemetery is listed on the 1887 atlas.


Unknown Cemetery

Located 3/4 a mile southwest of County Road 804 West and County Road 300 South in Section 31 of Salem Township. No further information is known at this time.



Return to Delaware County Cemeteries Page

Return to Delaware County INGenWeb Page

Gina Richardson - Delaware County Coordinator: richardson69@comcast.net

Delaware County INGenWeb 2006-2011 by Gina Richardson

USGENWEB NOTICE: In keeping with our policy of providing free information on the Internet, data may be used by non-commercial entities, as long as this message remains on all copied material. These electronic pages cannot be reproduced in any format for profit or other presentation.