Located half a mile east of County Road 222 East and County Road 1000 North Section 24 in Union Township. No further information is known for this cemetery.
Located on County Road 271 East and County Road 1100 North, Section 24. The stones were reportedly thrown in the river and later the ground was used for farming.
Located west of County Road 200 West on County Road 1100 North in Section 18 of Union Township. The hamlet of Pittsburg had been platted nearby but did not develop. The burials were removed and interred in Mount Zion Church Cemetery. This cemetery is listed on the 1874 and 1876 atlas.
17 bodies were removed from Lamar gravel pit, and buried in Union Cemetery. A Memorial was erected in Union Cemetery for the 17 unknown burials.
USGENWEB NOTICE: In keeping with our policy of providing free information on the Internet, data may be used by non-commercial entities, as long as this message remains on all copied material. These electronic pages cannot be reproduced in any format for profit or other presentation.