Located north of County Road 900 North on the east side of County Road 900 West, in Section 30 of Washington Township. This cemetery is listed on the 1876 atlas. No further information is available.
Located in Section 12, Township 22, Range 9 East in the corner of the Old Wharton farm. Robert Wharton, his son and James Watson were buried here in 1831.
Located in Section 12 of Washington Township on land conveyed from Mary Ward to William A. Howard. A graveyard on the east side of the north forty acres was to be used for Ice or Ward family members.
USGENWEB NOTICE: In keeping with our policy of providing free information on the Internet, data may be used by non-commercial entities, as long as this message remains on all copied material. These electronic pages cannot be reproduced in any format for profit or other presentation.