DESCENDANTS OF THOMAS WATSON
Born 1812 in Yorkshire, England, came to America in June of 1834. He died in Muncie, Delaware County, Indiana in 1860. He was buried in Beech Grove Cemetery (Old Part) Lot#236. Married Sarah Ann DAVIS of PA. in 1837 in Mississippi. In 1838 he moved to Franklin county, IN, later moving to Muncie, Delaware county where he died in 1860.
2. William D. WATSON (1840 - 1864) was born in 1840 in IN. He died on 19 October 1864 at the battle of Cedar Creek, VA during the Civil War and was buried in Beech Grove Cemetery (Old Part) in Muncie. He was unmarried.
2. George W. WATSON (1842 - 1908) was born in 1842 in Franklin Co. IN. He died on 3 Dec 1908 in Muncie and was buried in Beech Grove Cemetery (Old Part). He worked as a gunsmith in Muncie apprenticed to Samuel Budd. He married Lucretia L. COOPER on 18 February 1869. Lucretia died in 1893. Both are buried in Beech Grove Cemetery(Old Part) in Muncie.
2. Edwin R. WATSON (1848 - ?)
2. Samuel Elmore WATSON (1851 - 1924) was born in Franklin County, IN. He later moved to Northern California where he died.
+2. Frank Worth WATSON (1853 - 1915)
2. Joseph Alfred WATSON (1856 - 1929) was born in 1856 in Indiana, and died 5 November 1929 in Muncie, IN. He was buried in Beech Grove Cemetery (Old Part) in Muncie, IN. Joseph married Ida M. JEWETT on 20 October 1880. Ida died in 1935 in Muncie and is buried in Beech Grove Cemetery (Old Part).
2. Frank W. WATSON
Born on 7 September 1853 near Muncie, Indiana, and died on 26 November 1915 in Marion, Center Township, Grant County, IN. He was buried in the IOOF Cemetery in Marion, IN. He married Cordelia MEEKS, daughter of Isaac MEEKS and Mary Elizabeth McPROUD, of Muncie, on 25 October 1875. In 1895, they moved to Marion, Grant County, where Frank conducted a sign painting and decorating business until his death.
+ 3. Arthur Elmer WATSON (1877/78 - 1941)
3. Egbert M. WATSON (1880 - 1965) was born July 1880 in Muncie, IN and died in 1965 in Camden County, NJ. He married Mary Elizabeth (Mayme) CHRISTMAN of Michigan in December of 1912.
3. Robert Worth WATSON (1882 - ?) was born on 26 October 1882 in Delaware County, IN. He married Jeanette (Nettie) FARRINGTON, daughter of Edward FARRINGTON and Elizabeth HICKMAN, on 6 April 1908 in Delaware County, IN. He was listed as living in the Chicago, ILL area in his brother Allen's 1948 obituary
3. Allen B. WATSON (1887 - 1948) was born on 13 Jun 1887 in Muncie, IN. He died on 24 April 1948 at Secrest Lake, Kosciusko County, IN. He and Carrie H. STARBUCK were married about 1909. Carrie died in 1957. Both she and Allen are buried in Grant Memorial Park Cemetery, Grant County, Marion, IN.
3. Harold WATSON (1897 - 1976) was born 31 August 1897 in Marion, Center Township, Grant Co. IN. He died 30 October 1976 in Chicago, Cook County, Ill. He might also be know as Frank H. Watson. He married Lillian HOLMES about 1930.
3. Arthur Elmer WATSON
Born: 1877/78 in Muncie, IN. He died on 30 October 1941 in Lansdowne, Delaware County, PA. He married Irene Emma SMAIL, daughter of Andrew SMAIL and Emma DAVIDSON of Webster, SD. on 8 August 1903 in St. Paul, MN. In 1920, they moved to Lansdowne, near Philadelphia, PA. Irene died in 1956. Both Arthur and Irene are buried in Arlington Cemetery, Drexel Hill, Delaware County, PA
Herbert Arthur WATSON (1905 - 1959) was born 12 November 1905 in St. Paul, MN. In August 1929, he and Margaret COLLINGS of Lansdowne, PA. were married. Herbert died in Philadelphia, PA in April of 1959. He is buried in Arlington Cemetery in Drexel Hill, Delaware County, PA.