Source: Rockville Tribune 12-26-1934 "10 years ago"
The handsome home of Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Glascock, Sr. one of the finest homes in Kingman was destroyed by fire last Thursday afternoon. The fire was caused by an overheated furnace. Mr. Glascock was at home when the fire started but in spite of the efforts of the local fire deparmtnet and neighbors, the house was practically a total loss. The home was valued at $8000 and was partially covered by insurance. The contents were saved
All material Copyrighted 2017 by INGenWeb, This site last updated: January 26, 2017