This is the Methodist Church that stood at 179 South Indiana Street, Warsaw, Indiana from the 1850s until it was torn down in 1916 to make way for current First United Methodist Church. This church is mentioned by Marty Searce in Bless this House - 1883-1988 The Sesquicentennial History of the First United Methodist Church Warsaw Indiana. A similar photo to this is in Searce's book, without the people gathered outside.
The photo is provided courtesy of Larry Edman.
Created: 11 May 1999
Gene Andert / Fort Wayne, IN / email@example.com