Liberty Christian Church Cemetery
Located Corner Liberty Road and CR 300E
Lat 38 40' 51.92" N   Long 86 24' 10.52" W

Liberty Christian Church, three miles east of Orleans was organized in 1819. Among the early members. were Christian and Adam Hostetler, David S. Lewis, John Ribbel and their families. A log house was built in 1824, and it was replaced by the present building in 1855. The earliest marked stone is that of a young boy, Newton Wright, who died In 1821. There are many unmarked graves, and several stones have initials only......From the DAR record, 1944. See DAR transcription.

Click Image To Enlarge
Liberty_ChurchLiberty_Cemetery

Click Map To Enlarge

Rows in all sections progress west to east. Labeled A, B, C, etc.
Plots in all sections progress north to south. Labeled 1, 2, 3, etc.

Compiled By Fern Carter
Burials A - LBurials M - Z