From the Cemetery Records compiled by the Lost
River Chapter DAR
Located in the south west quarter of the section, on an old Bledsoe farm. Thomas Parks and Evaline Bledsoe were married in 1831 and lived on this farm. There are 17 graves with field stone markers, and two stones with initials only, M.J.K. and E.J.S.
The following is a transcript of data recorded by the Lost River Chapter of the DAR in the 1940's and remains their property. This page may be freely copied for your personal use but may not be reproduced in any public media without permission
Copyright © The Lost River Chapter of the DAR and Orange
BLEDSOE, Susan, w. of J.L., 22 Apr 1827-18 Jan 1886.
EASTRIDGE, Elbern, son of J. & P., ...illeg. 1872-8 Dec 1873.
KELLAMS, Andrew, 14 Sep 1845-8 Mar 1864. 13 Reg. Cavalry.
KELLAMS, Jacob, 4 Sep 1804-24 Feb 1862.
MORIN, Sarah, 19 Feb 1828-24 Mar 1887.
PARKS, Nancy, 24 Nov 1824-27 Apr 1905.
PARKS, Thomas, d. and bur. in the South during the Rebellion. One stone
PARKS, George P., son of W. & M.A., 12 Mar 1860-23 Jan 1868.
PARKS, Thomas (rough stone, no inscription.)
PARKS, Evaline Bledsoe, w. of Thomas, no inscription.
PARKS, Alex, b. 26 Mar 1837-.....illeg.
PARKS, Catherine, w. of Alex, 1838-23 Jan 1881.
PARKS, Sarah E., daut. of A. & N.J., 21 Dec 1868-6 Sep 1873.
STOCKINGER, David, 28 Mar 1813-8 Sep 1891.
STOCKINGER, Eliza Bledsoe, 9 Aug 1822-22 Sep 1896.
WALLS, Mrs. D.R., ....illeg.
WALLS, Alfred, .....illeg.
WALLS, Margaret, .....illeg.
WALLS, 2 children of Alfred and Margaret.
WALLS, Washington, 1839-12 Nov 1880.
WILLIAMS, Jesse, 8 Jan 1840-16 Apr 1864.