West Baden Springs Hotel
Contributed by Tom Agan
In 1917 major changes were made to the West Baden Spring Hotel, including the sunken garden and spring houses. Another addition to the gardens was the Bowling and Billards building located at the northern end of the gardens. While the building is still there, the interior is completely empty, the contents removed during the period when the Jesuits occupied the property. Here is a photo showing the bowling alley prior to 1920.