Rev. Simon Walls Family
Submitted by Marvin Beatty
Rev. and Mrs. Simon Walls are pictured with young Porter Walls, who also became a minister in later years. The picture was taken in 1894. Rev. Walls organized the Sulphur Creek Church in 1874 (the land for the building was donated by Mr. and Mrs. Hugh MacDonald). This photo is from the personal collection of Mrs. Loma Andrew, granddaughter of Simon Walls, and neice of Porter.