Historical Markers Index -- Located in Ripley County
- ID# 69.1949.1 Michigan Road 2 Miles East of Holton
- ID# 69.1963.1 Morgan's Raid July 8-13, 1863 East Courthouse Entrance, Versailles
- ID# 69.1972.1 Berry's Trace US 421/Madison & Wilson Streets, Napoleon
- ID# 69.2004.1 Stephan S. Harding (1808-1891) Washington and Tyson Streets, SW corner of Courthouse Square, Versailles
- ID# 69.2004.1 The Union Church Union Flat Rock Baptist Church, 6303 CR 975 W - CR 975 W and Flat Rock Road/CR 650 N, Flat Rock
- ID# 69.2006.1 The Ohio and Mississippi Railroad South side of the B&O (CSX) tracks, near Walnut Street, across from the new extension of the Osgood Library.
- ID# 69.2006.2 James Harrison Cravens (1802-1876) Cravens 1865 Home, 324 E. Fairground Avenue, Osgood