Welcome!My name is John Minneman and I am the person responsible for the Ripley County InGenWeb Project webpage. Please contact me if you would like to contribute to this database or if you have suggestions or comments. If you are interested in being an INGenWeb County Coordinator, then visit the Orphan Counties Site or contact our State Coordinator, Denise Wells, or one of our Assistant State Coordinators Lena Harper or Jeff Kemp. I hope you enjoy your visit.
History of INGenWeb!
In June, 1996, a group of genealogists organized the Indiana Comprehensive Genealogy Database. The idea was to provide a single entry point for all counties in Indiana, where collected databases would be stored. In addition, databases would be indexed and cross-linked, so that even if an individual were found in more than one county, they could be located in the index. At the same time, volunteers were found who were willing to coordinate the collection of databases and generally oversee the contents of the web page.
For a look into USGenWeb
To see what INGenWeb is all about.
For view of USGenWeb Archives
- June 14, 2012 -- Added Probate Inventories 1833 - 1856
- August 3, 2012 -- Added Will of James Bassett1793-1850
- August 4, 2012 -- Added Will of Thomas Bassett1791-1853
- August 5, 2012 -- Added Will of William Bassett Sr.1754-1840
- August 10, 2012 -- Added Biography of James Bassett 1793-1850
- August 11, 2012 -- Added Biography of William H. Bassett 1818-1877
- August 11, 2012 -- Added Biography of William Bassett Sr.1754-1840/Includes accounts with Daniel Boone
- August 12, 2012 -- Added Biography of Thomas Bassett 1791-1853
- August 13, 2012 -- Added Biography of Jacob Dowers Jr. 1760-1847
- August 13, 2012 -- Added Biography of Conrad Dowers 1764-1844
Ripley County NeighborsDECATUR | FRANKLIN | DEARBORN | OHIO | SWITZERLAND | JEFFERSON | JENNINGS You are the Visitor Since October 31, 2008
Thank you for stopping by Ripley County INGenWeb!
View My Stats