a.k.a. Old Oxford
Tippecanoe County, Indiana
The Church was first used as the
Oxford Presbyterian Church in 1830. It was used as German Reformed
Church second. Today is is used by another congeration.
has many founding families of both churches. It sits in Section
36 of Perry Township, Tippecanoe County, Indiana. Location is on
East County Line Road.
and Photos Submitted to Find-A-Grave
Photo © 2002-2009 L. A. Terry-Clugh
© 2002-2009 Tippecanoe
All rights reserved