Located 1/4 mile North of Frazier Road, 4 miles South of US 52. The cemetery is on private land, and there is no public access. In addition to the two stones, there are 14 field stones and 2 Foot stones in the cemetery.
The cemetery was restored by the Cemetery Commission in 2012.
|Name||Birth Date||Death Date||Notes
|Hugh Brison|| ||Jan 31, 1856||s/o Hugh & Ruth|
|Cannot read|| || || |
Question or Comment?