Greenfield Monthly Meeting was set off from Sugar River Monthly
first held the 15th of Sixth Month 1844.
The meeting was formerly known as Flint Creek. It is located in Union Township. In 1888 the name was
changed to Farmer's Institute in order to conform to the name of the post office.
Abbreviations Used in these Records
6-15-1844 : 10-19-1861* 6-15-1844 : 1-18-1868*
11-16-1861 : 8-15-1865 2-15-1868 : 10-21-1882
9-12-1885 : 4-15-1905*
5-20-1905 : 7-9-1933*
Birth and Death Records
Monthly Meeting Records
©1998-2002 Adina Dyer
Copying is permitted for noncommercial, educational use by individual scholars
and libraries. This message must appear on all copied material. All commercial
use requires permission of the author.